- How We Collect Your Information
- What Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
- How We Safeguard Your Information
- Information Retention and Deletion
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Third-Party Links
- Protection of children
- Contact information
Effective: March 7, 2021
This Policy applies to the madeintandem.com and devmynd.com websites, and related websites, mobile sites, applications, content, products and services, and communications you may subscribe to (the “Services”).
This Policy applies to all users who access our websites or use the Services.
Personal information means information that identifies you as an individual, or that we can combine with readily available information to identify you as an individual, as more fully described below.
This Policy does not cover (a) any information which is not personally-identifiable information or financial information, (b) anonymized or aggregated information such as demographic information, or (c) ideas, suggestions, or comments you may submit about the Service, which information we may use for any purposes in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a new Policy on the Services and update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of this Policy whenever you visit our websites to see if it has been updated since your last visit. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using Services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy.
We collect your personal information when you:
- Apply for an employment position and submit your resume. We use a third party job application service provider, Greenhouse Software, Inc., for collecting and managing job applications. When you submit your job application information, it is collected by Greenhouse and Greenhouse then shares it with us.
- Submit requests for information.
We also collect information using third-party services, such as Google Analytics, Leadfeeder, and Facebook Pixel, and using log data, cookies, and similar tracking technologies.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Information you submit when applying for a job, filling in forms, or requesting information using the Services, such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and other contact information.
- Employment history information that you provide when applying for an employment position using the Services.
- Information to allow you to use the Services, respond to your inquiries, and communicate with you about the Services and other products and services.
- We use tracking technologies to collect details of your actions while visiting the Services, including IP address, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data, the site that referred you to the Services, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect other information with your consent, as may be described within our websites.
- We may combine the information we collect with other information in our possession.
The ways we use your information may include:
- To allow you to apply for employment positions.
- To send emails (directly or through a service provider) to you, or contact you by phone or text, regarding your job application.
- To better understand how users access and interact with the Services.
- To improve the Services.
- To develop new products and services.
- To better understand the companies and individuals who are interested in the product and services we provide.
- To compile data analytics.
- To ensure the Services are presented in the correct manner for your computer or device.
- To improve the quality, safety, and security of Services.
- To protect our own rights and interests, such as to resolve any disputes or respond to legal requests.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our service providers (such as Greenhouse Software, Inc. or MailChimp), and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Where stated or legally required, we will anonymize your information in a way that it can’t reasonably be associated with you. We may use anonymized information, or share it with third parties, for any purpose.
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, email, text and other electronic messages, or via our websites.
We do not sell your personal information to any third party. We may share and disclose the information we collect as follows:
- We may share your personal information with third party services providers we have engaged to help with our business activities, such as:
- The service provider we use for managing job applications, Greenhouse Software, Inc.
- Hosting services.
- Cloud storage providers.
- Data analytics providers.
- We may share your personal information with vendors, consultants, marketing partners, accountants, lawyers, and other third party service providers, and other business partners.
We may disclose your personal information with third parties in circumstances such as when it is necessary to provide the Services, fulfill a transaction you have requested, offer you personalized services, or in other circumstances that are permitted by law and consistent with the purposes for which we collected the information.
We may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. We may disclose your personal information: in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena) or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities; in other circumstances in which we believe the Services are being or have been used in violation of our policies, applicable law or otherwise in the commission of a crime; when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; or when necessary to protect the rights or property of Tandem or third parties.
We may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, proceeding, or reorganization involving the business activities for which the information is maintained. In the event that ownership of Tandem or its business was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, asset sale or transfer to another company, your personal information may be shared or transferred in conjunction with such transaction.
If we notify you, and you consent to the sharing, we may share your information in other ways than described in this Policy.
We maintain reasonable and adequate technical, administrative, and physical security and confidentiality measures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or acquisition. We also require by contract (other than in an emergency situations) that third party services providers acting on our behalf, or with whom we share your information, also undertake to provide such security and confidentiality measures in accordance with industry standards.
You may request deletion of your information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following such request, Tandem deletes any information that we are not required to retain. In certain circumstances, Tandem may be unable to delete your information, such as if there is an unresolved claim or dispute. Tandem may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as information which is not personally identifiable which we will use internally or in aggregate reports as described in this Policy, as well as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security.
If you are a California resident, you may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information, or deletion of your personal information. To exercise one of these rights please contact us at email@example.com. We will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights, and will continue to make the Services available to the extent we are able to without the use of your personal information.
Tandem’s policy is not to sell or share your personal information with other parties for direct marketing use unless you agree that Tandem can do so, or as provided for in this Policy. If you wish to opt-out from any sale or sharing of your personal information without cost, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, Tandem is required to alert you how our websites react to Do Not Track signals. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. The websites operated by Tandem do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
The Services may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and applications, they are subject to their own privacy policies, not ours.
We do not wish to receive data from or about children. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and supervise all Internet usage by children. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Services by visitors under 21 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian.
If you have questions or complaints regarding our Policy or practices, please contact us at email@example.com.