We are a different kind of consultancy because of our people.
We’re always on the lookout for people who align with our values, share our passion for crafting quality solutions, and who want to have fun in the process.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Tandem, our people drive everything. Conceiving, designing, and building truly meaningful solutions requires that we invest in hiring and growing amazing people. We are extremely proud of the diverse team that we have built, but we know that we can never take diversity and inclusiveness for granted. We must continue to cultivate a corporate climate that continues to fuel our success in this area. And, we must always challenge ourselves never to become complacent. We are a company where diversity of thought, background, and orientation is valued and cherished.
We always focus first on people — our clients, their customers, and our team — and what we make and how we make it reflects our understanding, respect, and love for people.
- 100% employer-paid medical plans
- 100% employer-paid dental/vision plans
- 100% employer-paid life insurance policy
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 24-hour access to doctors via telemedicine
- Yearly pre-tax transit benefit
- Eligible for 3% matching retirement plan after 6 months of employment
- Performance based options for incentive equity after 5 years
- 3 weeks paid time off (increases by 1 week each year up to 5 weeks)
- Catered lunch 1-2 times per week
- Optional work-from-home day once a week
- Annual professional development budget (books, conferences, etc.)
Our apprenticeship program is geared towards individuals who have no prior professional experience as a programmer or designer but may have gone through a degree program or bootcamp.